To facilitate knowledge exchange between project partners and stakeholders, the CityFlows project is hosting a webinar series. Through these webinars, you will get insights from project partners and engage in a discussion with crowd-management researchers and practitioners.
The focus during this edition on Thursday, December 16th, 2021, 15:00 – 16:30 will be on the results of the Amsterdam, Milan, and Barcelona living labs, that were active during the summer and autumn of 2021. Crowd-management researchers and practitioners are encouraged to join this interactive webinar and to share their best practices and lessons learned.
- 15:00 – 15:05 Welcome & introductions
- 15:05 – 15:10 Overview to CityFlows project
- 15:10 – 15:20 Keynote on ethical crowd-management
- 15:20 – 15:35 Presentation of results and lessons learned from Barcelona Living Lab
- 15:35 – 15:50 Presentation of results and lessons learned from Milan Living Lab
- 15:50 – 16:05 Presentation of results and lessons learned from Amsterdam Living Lab
- 16:05 – 16:20 Open Q&A
- 16:20 – 16:30 Final reflections & wrap-up
To join this webinar, please register in advance via: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZcvd-qgrzIiG9P2pmV46PUhxFjOUi7HR-DK